Business Savvy Writer Needed (District of Columbia)
compensation: $20-$25 per summary DOE
Candidates' knowledge of the business world and basic terminology should to be above par and their writing should be advanced and eloquent.
In order to be considered for this position, please submit a trial summary to this craigslist email address. Below you'll find the basic template to use (that you can of course adjust to make the language flow). The topic for this summary trial is "What to Know When Negotiating Your Next Raise or Compensation Plan as COO".
Hint: you can find several example summaries on www.speedbriefs.com and by browsing by webinar title.
In XXX (i.e. enter topic given), ExecSense examines specific XXX and XXX (use your judgement for what the speaker would cover) used by the business world's XXX and XXX that are guaranteed to XXXX, XXXX, or even XXXX. Take the 60 minutes to view this webinar (on your computer, mobile phone, iPod or printed out) to learn specific ways to be a more XXX as a XXX.
The webinar is led by SPEAKER NAME (no need to fill), an expert at turning XXX into XXX, and focuses on:
• Everything a XXX needs to know in 60 minutes about how to become a better XXX and XXX, XXX, and XXX.
• Sure-fire XXX and XXX used by the business world's XXX and XXX that you can immediately implement that will turn you into a XXX
• The 10 most common stumbling blocks and frequently asked questions by XXX about improving their XXX
• Case studies of XXX and XXX led by XXXs, what they did to have more of an impact, and important lessons learned
Upon ordering, you will gain instant access to this webinar on your computer, mobile phone, iPad, or Kindle. Take advantage of your next commute, lunch, or free hour in your schedule to view this webinar at your own convenience.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers