Pet Care Professionals needed in Laurel & Columbia (Laurel, MD)
*You must be 21 years of age or older.
*You must live in Laurel, Columbia or one of the surrounding areas.
*You must be willing to undergo a criminal background check.
*You must be willing to provide at least three professional references.
* You must be dependable and reliable.
*You must be willing to commit to a minimum of nine months. Our clients rely on your dependability and stability. If you are simply looking for a job until you find a permanent job or return back to school, please do not apply.
* You must have access to your cell phone at all times throughout the day and evening.
* You must have reliable and insured transportation of your own.
* You must have excellent written and verbal communication skills when interacting with clients.
* You must be physically able to handle the requirements of the position. This could include walking or lifting large dogs, cleaning up bodily wastes, dealing with muddy yards, etc.
* You must be willing to work in all weather conditions -- rain, snow, and temperature extremes.
* You must be available during our busiest times of the day, 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
* You must be available on the weekends on an as needed basis.
* You must be available to work some of the major holidays. (Holiday compensation will be provided).
* You must be able to "go with the flow" and be committed to being a pet care professional. We take our jobs very seriously and we have a lot of responsibility. The job requires you to be in constant communication with staff at our main office and will require you to stop by the office a minimum of once a week. There is a lot of running around to initial consultations, key swaps, etc. Your professionalism and flexibility is crucial at all times.
If you can successfully fulfill all of the requirements listed above, please email us with your attached resume.
Posting ID: 4128862226