compensation: 50,000 - 70,000 depending on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
DP George and Company is seeking auditors to perform on advisory and audit engagements in the Federal Government sector. We offer challenging engagements, opportunities for professional growth, a healthy work-life balance and a competitive compensation and benefits package, including training and CPA review assistance.
Job Responsibilities may include:
• Performing tasks in conducting audits
• Developing audit findings and making recommendations
• Researching GAAP, FASAB, OMB Circulars and Yellow Book
• Reviewing transactions, records, reports, and methodologies for accuracy and effectiveness
• Compiling financial statement balances
• Verifying and validating internal controls
• Documenting policies and procedures
• Processing and validating accounting transactions and data.
• U.S. Citizen
• B.S. in Accounting
• Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office (i.e., Word, Excel and Access)
• Ability to travel 5 - 10% annually
• Demonstrated proficiency in oral and written communication
• Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
• Ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance
• CPA candidate
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers