compensation: $34 an hour employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Bilingual Accountant – 100% Remote!
About the Company and Opportunity:
• Our client is an international development organization, nonprofit ($70M annual budget USAID) located in Washington, DC. Looking to hire a Temp to Perm Bilingual Accountant in a 100% remote to start position. Pay during contract is $34 an hour.
• This person would mainly focus on accounts payables, journal entries, and assist with monthly reconciliations and month-end. Reporting to the Deputy Controller, this is a temp to hire depending on performance and fit.
• (100% remote to start; must be local): Qualifications include Accounting Bachelors’ degree or related experience, 5-10 years of analytical accounting experience, nonprofit background, knowledgeable of US GAAP, Great Plains and advanced Excel user. Must be bilingual English/Spanish.
• They offer excellent benefits, including: 401K, team member discounts, company-paid healthcare, career advancement, flexible spending account, and highly competitive base salaries
• Some of the employee reviews, include things like:
o “Flexibility, good benefits, overall good teammates and organizational culture, focus on Latin America.”
o “Very friendly and cooperative work environment. Very inclusive, never felt bad!”
Overview of the Bilingual Accountant role:
• Focus on: accounts payables, journal entries, and assist with monthly reconciliations and month-end
Preferred Qualifications for the Bilingual Accountant:
• Accounting Bachelors’ degree or related experience,
• 5-10 years of analytical accounting experience
• Nonprofit background and knowledgeable of US GAAP
• Great Plains experience a PLUS
• Advanced Excel user
• MUST be bilingual English/Spanish, French is a plus.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers