compensation: Compensation commensurate with experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
UIP Property Management (UIPPM) is looking for a bookkeeper with residential property management experience. We are looking for a professional, self-motivated and task-oriented person. Our ideal candidate is organized, relationship oriented and possesses strong computer skills and has a positive attitude. The position is located in Washington, DC at one of our property sites.
• Collect and keep accurate records of rental payments and late fees.
• Initiate late payment calls, reconcile A/R, and follow-up on collections as required.
• Assist in lease administration activities including lease set up, administer lease changes, generate reports, etc.
• Maintain lease and property files.
• Provide coverage (e.g. phone, email, reception) for team members, as needed.
• Maintain tenant contact, vendor contact list, and insurance information.
• Process invoices and payments to vendors.
• Keep track of costs associated with properties.
• Communicate with property owners and residents regarding various accounting matters.
• Post vacancies to Craigslist and other venues.
• Other duties and activities, as requested.
• Experience: 2+ years bookkeeping; property management
• Strong computer skills with experience with Ops Technology, Yardi and Microsoft Office
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to self-manage and perform recurring tasks on a timely basis
• Must be dependable and trustworthy
• Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
UIPPM is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, or protected Veteran status.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers