We are a small law firm in search of a part-time (contract) bookkeeper. Our team works entirely remotely, and so this would be a remote position as well. However, being physically based in Washington, DC is preferred.
QR Code Link to This Post
Basically, we need someone for about 1-3 days per month (hours would be flexible), so this is potentially ideal for someone who is looking to pick up a few extra hours of work per month.
* Preparing invoices (usually 3-5 invoices per month, based on billable time entries of 2-3 people)
* Inserting / uploading data into client billing systems
* Monitoring and paying routine bills (e.g., insurance, phone) and occasional subcontractors
* Occasional correspondence with clients on collections, payment status, etc.
* Bank transfers and account reconciliation
* Maintaining Quickbooks
* Preparation of monthly basic financial reports
* Interfacing with our tax preparer on tax matters
* Other light admin duties as assigned
* 5+ years experience working with professional services firm and the issues/needs that flow from a billable hour business model
* Law firm billing experience highly preferred
* Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, QuickBooks and billable hour software solutions
* Strong organizational and analytical skills, detail oriented
* Professional demeanor and communication skills when interacting with clients
* Efficient, reliable, flexible with a client-service oriented mindset
We are a professional, friendly, easy going team to work with and hope to find someone who fits that style. More information about is available at www.cslg.com.