compensation: Commensurate with experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Primary job duties and responsibilities:
• Responsible for development, analysis, implementation and evaluation of current processes for sustained improvement.
• Support leadership by:
- Preparing program planning
- Analysis of accounts and related data
- Prepares matrix and assess project status
- Prepares reports for leadership and stakeholders
- Prepares presentation for team lead and/or for identified briefings
- Completes or updates existing process and procedure
- Performs majority of task assignments independently
- Provides support to manage data clean-up, UDO clean-up, commitment re-balancing, fund balance and asset management, adjusts original requirements and schedules as required.
• Must have 5 to 10 years of continuing improvement experience as Program Analyst, with at least 3 years of Federal Government experience. PMP or black, green belt or similar.
• Demonstrates the ability to analyze problems (critical thinking), and to identify significant factors that create the issues or that have correlation to causation, showing excellent problem-solving skills.
• Plans, organize and communicate effectively in writing and orally within he team and leadership.
• Advanced written and verbal communication skills, and strong relationship development skills
• A Bachelor’s degree (preferable in accounting or economics) from an accredited college or university
• Have experience using Microsoft (MS) tools: Word, Excel, MS Access and MS Power Point
• Able to obtain government clearance
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers