compensation: commensurate with experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Strategic Pricing Manager – Alternative Fee Arrangements.
For prominent law firm in Washington, DC. Hiring Now. Remote interviews.
This position is responsible for creating creative pricing solutions and executing project management best practices to meets Firm profitability goals. This position plays a significant role in fulfilling the Pricing team’s responsibilities and contributing towards the Firm’s financial objectives.
• Work with attorneys and staff, to develop profitable alternative fee arrangements (AFAs).
• Advise/educate attorneys on potential risks/reward of AFAs, such as fixed fees, partial and full contingent matters, and blended rates.
• Provide leadership regarding development/evaluation of alternative fee arrangements, with appropriate consideration of quantitative and qualitative criteria.
• This position is a key resource for client development and marketing teams. Ensure fee proposals are consistent with the firm’s strategic goals and appropriately capture value.
• Liaise with marketing, accounting, and other departments to identify/deploy best practices.
• Deliver excellent customer service in response to attorney and client requests.
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or equivalent.
• 3+ years of financial analytics and/or pricing experience in a law firm developing AFAs is strongly preferred.
• Successful experience in a client-facing role ideal.
• Ability to concisely summarize complex quantitative concepts, verbally and in writing to stakeholders.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Excel, Outlook, Access and PowerPoint. High level of proficiency in financial modeling and spreadsheet functionality. Proven ability to manipulate data effectively and present findings to management and lawyers.
• Experience proactively managing multiple, simultaneous projects. Proven ability to meet tight deadlines and successfully manage competing priorities.
• Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy.
• Excellent interpersonal/client service skills. Ability to consistently communicate effectively and collaboratively with lawyers and staff of all levels.
Salary is commensurate with experience.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers