application fee details: $20 application fee cats are OK - purrr dogs are OK - wooof townhouse w/d in unit no smoking off-street parking
QR Code Link to This Post
Beautiful 3 bedroom row house on a safe and friendly tree-lined street at the border of Columbia Heights and Mt Pleasant. It is super convenient, spacious with high ceilings, quiet, and great for entertaining. It has beautiful exposed brick walls, a large master bedroom with bay window, original hardwood floors, stainless steel appliances, a great kitchen with tons of natural light, new central A/C and central heating, a lovely backyard patio, and a private parking spot in back.
Very convenient location: 2 blocks from metro, 20 minutes to downtown, 2 blocks from Target/Best Buy/Giant &; 2 min walk to 16th street that has fast buses to downtown.
Friendly neighbors on a tree-lined street: The house is on a lovely, quiet street with many great neighbors. There's a block party in the summer and a progressive dinner in the winter (where different houses host different courses and approx 75 people go house-to-house). I honestly think this is the best block in the neighborhood.
Walking distance to tons of great neighborhood restaurants, bars & cafes:
• Mt Pleasant (3 mins walk): top coffee shop/restaurant Elle, Spanish Tapas, excellent Thai food, bars & more.
• 11th street (5 mins walk): lovely wine bar, multiple very good restaurants, and some of DC’s best Neapolitan pizza.
• 14th street (3 mins walk): amazing French bakery (La Caprice); Anafre, one of DC's hottest restaurants, Taqueria Habanero and Mezcaleria, competing for DC’s best tacos and margaritas, and multiple fun bars.
About the house:
• High ceilings throughout the house that make it feel very spacious
• Modern yet historic feel: original hardwood floors, exposed brick walls, and historic moldings
• Large master bedroom with walk-in closet and large bay window that lets in a lot of light
• Downstairs is fantastic for entertaining. Large living room and dining room
• Two other bedrooms upstairs that were recently redone and repainted. One has exposed brick.
• Clawfoot bathtub in recently redone bathroom
• Modern kitchen with beautiful granite countertops, gas stove, stainless steel appliances, new large refrigerator.
• High-end drinking water filter system: reverse osmosis
• Private parking spot
• Central A/C, and warm radiator heating
• Working wood fireplace for romantic evenings
• Outdoor patio for barbeques and brunches.
• Beautiful entrance hallway with hanging Edison bulbs
• Granite stone stairs and entrance
• High quality Pella glass doors in front and back
- Shared laundry with basement renter
Two blocks from nature: gigantic Rock Creek Park is on the other side -- great for hikes, long, walks, and biking. 10 min walk to Meridian Hill/Malcolm X park for picnics. 10 min walk to bars/restaurants in Adams Morgan.
If you think this sounds like a good fit for you, email with a bit about yourself/your group. 1 month security deposit required. Thank you
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers