Spacious 1-Bedroom apartment in the heart of Georgetown, available for rent from June 1, 2019, at the intersection of Q Street and 33 st NW. Viewings possible during the week of April 15 every day either shortly before 9 am in the mornings or after 6 pm, please contact for details.
QR Code Link to This Post
We are looking for a responsible tenant (one person only) for the beautiful spacious 1 Bedroom apartment:
- 750 sq ft - 1 Bed, 1 Bath, Kitchen, and living room
- Spacious, well equipped and bright English basement, completely private and separated from the rest of the house, separate entrance
- In-unit Washer/Dryer
- Beautiful exposed brick wall in living room and wooden floors. Offering unfurnished.
- In the heart of Georgetown, restaurants and bars on Wisconsin Avenue and M Street, short walk to Safeway, Whole Foods, CVS, and many other stores
- One block from Volta Park with great summer outside swimming pool, brand new tennis courts, and basketball court, all free entrance for Georgetown residents
- 10 min walk to Georgetown University
- 1-2 min walk to numerous bus lines (D1, D2, Circulator, 32, 36 buses) with direct commute to Dupont Circle, Federal Triangle, Friendship Heights, and other stops.
- 10 min direct bus ride to World Bank and IMF or 25 min walk.
- Lease term: 1 year preferred (shorter term negotiable)
- Fixed $75 monthly fee for all utilities (Water, Electricity, Gas/Heat)
- Pets could be considered on a case by case basis
Please include some brief background information on yourself in the response. Thanks!
Washer/Dryer; Heating; Air Conditioning; Freezer; Microwave; Range/Oven; Refrigerator; Parking Type: On Street