This was a custom build done by Condor Cycles. I did not get as much time on the bike as I would have liked, and need to sell for personal reasons. There is nothing wrong with the bike whatsoever. Brand new, the bike would run over 4000 GBP.
This is a 2011 Condor Baracchi Frame, but was brand new from Condor at the time. The frame was sitting in their warehouse and we happened to find it when looking through their inventory. Here is the full parts list:
- 2011 Baracchi Frame
- Campagnolo Chorus Groupset
- Ultratorque bottom bracket
- Deda RHM 02 420mm Handlebars
- Deda Zero1 '17 120mm stem
- Fizik Superlight Tape
- Fizik Arione R3 K:ium saddle
- Condor Strada Carbon V2 Seat post
- Incl Uno Seat Clamp
- Campagnolo Shamal Ultra C17 Clinchers Wheelset
- Vittoria Open Corsa Control Graphene tyres
- Shimano Ultegra PD-R8000 Pedals
Will also include Garmin Bundle. Bike is located in DC. Please feel free to contact me with any further inquiries. This is an amazing bike, and I am disappointed to have to let it go. There is also a slight scrape mark on the side of the left brake lever, and a very small mark on the side of the main chain ring. Other than that, no issues, scratches or anything of the sort. Please contact me directly through the ad.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers