compensation: $40,000.00 to 45,000.00/Year employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
The Project Manager will provide leadership to the project staff to ensure a quality, timely, and profitable completion of a project.
· Key responsibilities and accountabilities will include but will not be limited to pre-plans all jobs with a detailed schedule of all phases of the project.
· Reviews estimates and assists in closing work. This would include production rate evaluation and meeting with clients to provide "Production Expertise" to close the deal.
· Manage tools, equipment, and all capital assets. You will hold employees accountable for goals and controls while ensuring your division is always operating safely and efficiently.
· Communicate with crew leaders, sub-contractors, Government Agency project managers and/or building project managers to insure daily production, organization and time management
· Able to read construction drawings, lay out jobs, order materials and supervise multiple jobs
· Excellent computer communications skills a must
· Assist with monthly billing (contract & extra work)
· Develop and enhance client relations through frequent and effective communication. Handle customer concerns on a timely basis
· Manage installation process working with crew leaders
· Assist Landscape Maintenance Project Manager in converting desirable projects into Landscape Maintenance contract work
· Assist staff with job costing of labor, materials and equipment
· Actively support and contribute to the Company's Safety Program; promote and maintain safe working conditions, present weekly safety meetings with crews, ensure safe operations i.e., safe operating, loading and unloading of equipment
· Assist in analysis of production and of crew's performance for work and safety
· Train and assist Leads in proper landscape installation procedures and day-to-day job planning.
· Conduct routine training to maximize productivity, safety, efficiency and create a culture of customer service
· Ensure adherence to company policies and procedures
· Other tasks and responsibilities as requested/needed
· Bilingual in Spanish and English a plus
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers