Are you planning a trip to a French-speaking country, do you need French for work, but you can barely speak it? The French Survival Trainings are for you!
Learn how to reserve a room, order food in a restaurant, buy basic items in a store, find your way by asking for directions, and understand a flight/train schedule or a phone number, and much more, when you progress from level 1 to 3.
The French Academy offers this special course at several levels for complete beginners to elementary speakers.
The classes are held next to the Farragut metro station.
Curriculum: Learn more essential skills to be able to survive in a French-speaking country.
- Be able to talk about your likes and dislikes, your profession
- Describe people
- Be able to reserve a taxi or change a table reservation
- Be able to go to the doctor
- Understand time, and hours of operation
- Set up an appointment, accept or refuse an invitation
- And more according to the group dynamic
***Why is the French Academy so unique?***
- Highest standards of teaching quality at a reasonable price
- Excellent native teachers, passionate about their work and certified in "Teaching French as a Foreign Language"
- Hands-on curriculum tailor-made to your needs
- Small-sized immersion classes to make sure everyone will get more attention
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers