QR Code Link to This Post
Econometrica, Inc., a research and management company in Bethesda, MD, is conducting a study on behalf of The Brookings Institution to understand the social networks of a variety of demographic groups and whether and how those networks are linked to educational, employment, and housing opportunities. Social networks are the set of social relationships that people use to navigate and obtain support for key life decisions relative to their livelihood and economic stability.
We are recruiting a Interviewer in the San Francisco, CA, Washington, DC, and Racine, WI, areas. The Interviewer will execute the one-on-one interviews by:
• Following a prepared interview guide.
• Guiding discussions with interview participants by asking questions and recording responses.
• Ensuring interview discussions remain on topic and refocusing discussion as needed.
• Adhering to the time limit.
• Submitting documentation of the interviews daily.
Candidates must fulfill the following requirements:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Business attire.
• Experience working with diverse populations.
• Available to complete a remote training about the interview guide.
• Experience in conducting in-person interviews (required).
• Must have reliable transportation and ability to travel to the interview locations.
• Availability from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. and from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. to conduct interviews over 5 consecutive days in the months of April or May 2020.
Interested candidates should reply and send the following items: resume, two character references, and a short response to why you think you are the best fit for this position.