Margaret & Co. is a Washington, D.C.-based professional consulting services firm. We are a certified CBE, DBE, and SBE firm providing technical assistance in transportation planning, design, business development, marketing and oversight to state and local agencies, and privately-owned firms. Our CEO and company believe in transforming business processes through winning partnerships and providing innovative and data-driven quality solutions to our customers. We are committed to staying on the cutting edge of science and technology.
Margaret & Co. LLC is looking for a bright, high enery, and committed high school or college student for the Spring/Summer season. The ideal candidate would have interest in a business major, communications major or marketing major and would like to learn about technology, entrepreneurship, marketing, business development, engineering, and finance.
This is a NON-PAID internship that can be used towards college requirements or credits if applicable.
Intern will work directly with the CEO & Founder on various projects. Intern will work remotely. This position may lead to future hire with Margaret & Co. LLC.
• Cultivate strong business relationships with key decision makers
• Learn finance, marketing, and other viable skills to learn business
• Proactively identify new opportunities to secure business and partnerships for Margaret & Co. LLC
• Develop strategies by researching lists of high potential prospects
• Lead marketing efforts
• College or Highschool students (all levels) or recent grads
• Ability to work 5-10 hours a week
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• An energetic and ambitious personality
• Enjoys outreach/networking/creating business leads
To learn more about Margaret & Co. LLC, visit our website, www.margaretandcompany.com
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers