Upwork Paid Study for M.S. Office 365 Users (Washington DC)
compensation: up to $750 for about 7 hours total (spread over 6 weeks time)
QR Code Link to This Post
We are a company who source and screen participants for the research studies of other companies.
Our client is conducting a six-week *remote* study about the experience of hiring and working with freelancers.
Must be part of a company (i.e., not working solo)
***using both Upwork and Office 365 ***
Office 365 licenced
Must hire freelancers/consultants Using Upwork
The study involves a small weekly commitment and one-hour remote activities every other week.
This study is NOT a test, it's to help a product team understand more about the needs of users.
Activities will be one-on-one, conducted remotely via Microsoft Teams.
When: Weekdays between 9 am and 5 pm PST, flexible, now through late June
What: 60-minute (one hour) remote interviews every other week plus short weekly survey
Gratuity: Up to $750 based on participation - choice of physical VISA, virtual VISA, or brand gift card
Please send in your answers to the following:
1. How many people work in your company ?
2. Are you using M.S. Office 365 (with an up-to-date licence) ?
3. Do you use or have you previously used Upwork?
4. Do you also use Teams?
(You don't necessarily have to be using Teams regularly, but your company needs an Office 365 license that includes it as we will be using it on the study. We can help with the details and work with you to explain)
5 a. Do you regularly hire and work with remote freelancers?
5 b. Please describe generally what you use the freelancers for?
5 c. what was the last job you offered to a freelancer?
6. Your name
7. Email address (Craig's List masks them when you reply) NB: we never share your information
8. Phone number
Caelus User Studies
The fine print:
• We take your privacy very seriously and will *never* sell your information or share it without your prior written consent. If you ever request to be removed from our contact list, we will do that promptly.
• Please remember that you should be nearly 100% confident that you can attend the session we book you for.
Our ability to continue to recruit and schedule participants for studies at various clients is based largely on show-rates. If you need to cancel and are unable to find a qualified replacement, we may not be able to invite you to future studies. We have had far too many people agree to be in studies and then decide they can't make it. This is bad for everyone. Anyone who is a no-show for one of our studies will not be eligible for future studies.
• We have had a few people "fake" their way into studies recently. If we discover someone intentionally lied their way into a study by misrepresenting their job, or themselves, they will be permanently banned from future participation. Also, as of 2019, we will not pay anyone who is discovered to have lied their way into a study.
• We reserve the right to remove anyone from a study who has not signed their paperwork at least 24 hours before the study.
up to $750 for about 7 hours total (spread over 6 weeks time)
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers