I’m Marta, the founder of Phoode - the very first (and free to join) marketing platform dedicated exclusively to matters of FOOD and CREATIVITY which connects FOOD CREATIVES with potential CLIENTS.
Phoode is a specialized, modern technology based, professional profile/portfolio + search engine + community platform. Phoode combines the marketing functionality of social media with advanced features of a modern directory.
I’m here to invite you to explore it at PHOODE.COM
I am a creative myself (foodpolka.com). I’ve put my heart, mind and several years of research and work into creating Phoode. It’s unlike any other place you can find online. I understand if you’re suspicious, but it’s a very honest and practical idea. Designed with heart and passion.
Being food creative, I designed Phoode for myself too. I wanted to promote my creativity and services in an effective way, and not to be forced to use generic social media like Instagram or Facebook. Generic social media platforms do not promote your brand and your creative work by using industry relevant search criteria and by participating in community of common interest.
PHOODE PLATFORM COVERS THE FOLLOWING CREATIVE AREAS:
Whether you specialize in creating a FOOD-THEMED branding project, food photography for print advertising, social media content, magazine editorial, business website, cookbook, phone app UX/UI or a simple flyer, CLIENTS can use Phoode to search for very specific creative food focused professionals within focus area, set of skills, experience level, budget and location.
THE IDEA BEHIND PHOODE WAS SIMPLE:
create an interactive and symbiotic community of interest for creative and food industry professionals and clients.
Phoode not only combines the functionality of social media with features of a modern directory, but its convenient, efficient design maximizes search results by mixing and matching specific food-related criteria in search of the perfect “Food Creative”.
FIVE FAST FACTS ABOUT PHOODE:
• Phoode has a professional, educational industry blog (https://phoode.com/blog/) that collaborates with creative industry top professionals, food photographers, food stylists, creative directors from the most important creative markets in US and Europe.
• Phoode welcomes food creatives and anyone who is interested and involved in using food as a creative prop, culinary ingredient or dish, food in process of growing, manufacturing, preparation, packaging, marketing, cooking, consumption, packaging industrial utilization and waste processing.
• Phoode is inspired by the best practices of social media and professional directories but is custom-designed to serve the unique purposes of Phoode’s community. It allows strategic selection of criteria that identify particular skills or interest areas in a way that can spark new business connections and opportunities.
• Phoode isn’t manipulated by “funny” algorithms but built to serve the best professional interest of food creatives and their clients to connect with one another in organic way.
• Phoode is founded out of my personal savings and doesn't involve any venture capital. It's a true work of heart built with passion and based off my professional experience with the creative market.
• Phoode is in its beta version, but the basic version will always remain completely free to join, so please feel free to invite your fellow creatives, clients and anyone you think belongs here so we can build a strong identity and a purpose-driven community.
I ENCOURAGE YOU TO GIVE PHOODE.COM A CHANCE AND UTILIZE IT TO ITS FULL POTENTIAL!
With your participation and contribution, we can build a solid professional place for users, followers and supporters. I am excited to meet with future collaborators and contributors; anyone who wants to help make Phoode the best possible professional platform for creative food content, marketing, branding and many other avenues.
I look forward to your feedback on how to make Phoode a better place. Most of all, I really appreciate your support!