We are looking for a creative graphic designer for decoration sets for baby showers.
QR Code Link to This Post
POSITION SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS:
• Self-motivated and experienced interacting directly with clients.
• Be able to develop creative designs for products to be developed and sold. Delivery to online, print, multimedia, presentation, display or other interactive mediums.
• Experience formatting
• Must be able to focus on details including understanding and following pre-established brand standards.
• Must have an understanding of and interest in participating in the development of brand standards and related collateral.
• Can participate in strategic conceptual development meetings with clients to determine project requirements, objectives and creative direction.
• Serve as creative resource and point of contact for design and branding standards, vendor selection and production methods and timelines.
• Good phone, writing, and general communication skills.
• Experience with professional graphic design programs including Adobe Creative Cloud (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign) plus others such as Affinity Photo, Affinity Designer, Pixelmator, etc.
• Ability to create dynamic content in a tight deadline environment.
• Strong organizational proficiencies and the ability to manage multiple projects in different phases of development at the same time.
• 100% Telecommuting.
• Punctuality & reliability.
• Excellent English oral and written communications.
• Ability to work well with others.
• Go-getter attitude.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE will possess a crucial combination of skillsets, including:
• A passion for design. This means the quest to produce vibrant, effective work.
• A sense of professionalism. This means owning the work you are doing.
• A commitment to loyalty. This means true customer service. Punctuality to punctuation.
TO BE CONSIDERED:
• Examples / Links to portfolio
This is a contract position and the work is project driven.
Tell us about yourself, any special skills you may also possess, and any other items you'd like us to know and remember.