We are looking for an experienced, patient, responsive and creative UI Designer to help us launch an award winning iOS app. This part time, side hustle opportunity is for experienced designers that have helped take several iOS apps from wireframes to production roll out. It is a short term effort for now that could lead to long-term work.
QR Code Link to This Post
We are looking for an individual with an eye for style and aesthetics, and someone who leverages more than one tool when creating their interpretation of their client’s visions.
Candidates must have this experience:
- Advanced proficiency in Adobe XD and preparing assets for iOS Developers
- High level of skill in multiple Adobe products including PhotoShop, Animator and most apps in the Creative Cloud ecosystem.
- Expert level ability to convert Adobe XD Art Boards, Wire-frames and screens into production quality screens for use by millions
- Excellent communication and listening skills with the ability to provide subject matter expertise when needed
- A solid understanding of graphics, animations and illustrative affects
- A good sense of UI/UX best patterns, practices and emerging trends
- A style that gravitates toward modern, clean symmetric designs
- Someone who is knowledgeable with the Apple ecosystem and knows how to get an app noticed in the App store
- Reliable work ethic and professionalism, the ability to meet deadlines once set
Nice to have:
- Experience in launching mass market iOS applications
- Knowledge in iconography, typsets, fonts and custom fonts
- Ability to animate screens and create motion with graphics
- Experience with Adobe Spark, Dimension and Fuse
- A plus is if you have iOS mapping experience
Are able to meet semi-regularly in the Washington DC area