P/T AT HOME BILINGUAL SCHOOL EDUCATION APPOINTMENT SETTER/ (WASHINGTON DC)
compensation: COMPENSATION: This position offers a hrly rate based on education and work background.
QR Code Link to This Post
P/T BILINGUAL (SPANISH & ENGLISH) SCHOOL EDUCATION APPOINTMENT SETTER/ADMISSIONS REP
Established adult career training school in the Washington DC area is seeking high energy; self-motivated, well-organized, goal-oriented individuals to work in our admissions department during the evening and Saturdays as Appt Setter/Admissions Representatives.
Our Admissions Reps interview and recommend training programs to individuals seeking career training in healthcare, information technology, office administration, and accounting. If you like helping individuals improve the quality of their lives both professionally and financially and are self-motivated, goal orientated, and thrive in a fast-paced work environment, we want to hear from you.
WORK FROM HOME- You will work from home three evenings per week and Saturday mornings
NO COLD-CALLING- All calls will be made to individuals that requested information prior
COMPENSATION: This position offers an hourly rate based on education and work background.
INTERESTED: If you are interested in learning more about this position, please send your resume.
PLEASE NOTE: We will be contacting you either by phone, text, or e-mail. Please make sure that your contact information is accurate. Also, check your SPAM area for our e-mail.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
The following is a brief description of the job responsibilities and qualifications for this position:
* Make outbound calls from our list of individuals that requested information
* Handle inbound phone calls of individuals seeking information on training programs.
* Conduct telephone interviews with prospective students
* Recommend appropriate training programs
* Develop a training plan of action with prospective student
* Assist individuals through the school’s enrollment process
* Make extensive outbound follow-up calls
* Some College or Degree a plus.
* Career school certificate or certifications with relevant work experience considered
* Previous experience in SALES, Telemarketing, Customer Service/Sales, online sales a PLUS
* Must have a computer and internet access at home
* Must have basic computer skills
* Must be comfortable working in an office environment and/or at home
* Must have outstanding verbal communication
* Ability to easily adapt to change
* Must be able to multi-task
* Ability to communicate and motivate adult career seekers
* Must possess a "Can Do Attitude."
* Ability to motivate and problem solve
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers