We are a venture-backed travel start-up seeking an intern to help us launch a new cooking show that features food from every country around the world. We are looking for an intern that will be available for 8-10 hours per week (2 4-5 shoots per week) to lead the shooting as well as collaborate with the host/co-founder on creative direction.
QR Code Link to This Post
* Student/Recent Grad with some professional or personal (YT/TikTok/IGTV) videography experience (degree is NOT required)
* Ability to shoot during normal business hours (M-F, 9-5pm) with the potential for some weekend or evening work.
* Reliable transportation to Capitol Hill (walking distance from the Potomac Ave metro)
* Willing to shoot inside a personal home and wear a mask (NOTE: the host will not be wearing a mask on camera)
Nice to Have:
* Interest in travel and food/cooking
* Interest in food photography
* Extra equipment (we have 2 iPhones with 4K camera, two tripods and ring lights, and a clip-on mic, but anything else helps. NOTE: this is NOT a factor in hiring).
Pays $15/hr (plus lots of free food...), right now the plan is to film 10 episodes over the next 4-5 weeks with the plan to accelerate if the pilot season is successful. Send a quick email telling us why you are interested and a link to some of your most relevant work and we will get back to you soon.