Former Nashville and NYC music scene based audio engineer available for freelance work. (See my bio at the bottom of this ad)
If you have some tracks that need to be mastered more than happy to give them the TLC they deserve.
I also have an interest in audio restoration / forensic work. Yes I can remove the clicks, crackles, pops, and humming from your digitized vinyl recordings. Yes, I use professional forensic audio software for this type of work.
Have noisy recordings, "hum" in your recordings, or analog tape hiss? I work with some very nice, professional grade tools that can help with that.
What else have I done and can do for you? Audio post production experience, audiobooks, music production (mixing).
Range of Audio Quality Specs of my Studio ranges from CD Quality to Superior Audio Quality, your choice:
• Sample Rates Low End: 44.1kHz, 16 bit (CD Quality)
• Sample Rates High End: 192kHz, 32 bit Float (Superior Audio Quality)
I use the following DAW Software for mastering, restoration and mixing work:
• Pro Tools 2018.3 (Used by audio professionals the world over, and considered the standard amongst audio engineers)
• Logic Pro X (I can use this for mixing work, but I prefer Pro Tools any day of the week).
The plugins I use vary from EQ, Analog / Tape emulators, Compression, Dynamics, Reverb, Harmonic / Modulation, Stereo Imaging (widening the stereo field for vinyl), Limiters, Delay (Echo), Distortion, stuff to remove "breathiness" for dialogue, Noise Reduction, and on and on.
I use the following plugins from a variety of software developers, Softube, Waves Audio, Massey, Antares, Sound Toys, Avid.
Over 180+ Plugins including Mastering, and Forensic Audio / Restoration plugins
Here's a sample of the plugins I use
- Advanced Instrument Research (A.I.R.)
- Boz Digital Labs
- IK Multimedia
- New Fangled Audio (Includes mastering EQ plugin)
- Slate Digital (Includes dual topography compressors based on Manley Vari-Mu and FairChild 660/670 units)
- Waves (Including Waves mastering plugins e.g. Linear Phase EQ, L2, L3, etc)
Please contact me today and mention this ad.
QUICK BIO: I got started with audio engineering back in 1995. I completed my Bachelors of Science in Recording Industry Management several years ago and cut my teeth in Tennessee and in New York City in professional studios. One of the artists I have recorded has gone on to the big time. Yes, I love sound.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers