***Please DO NOT apply unless you meet all the requirements! You MUST include how far along your partner is in their pregnancy to be considered.
QR Code Link to This Post
Award-winning health education company is looking for experienced videographers to film their expecting partner preparing for birth and telling their story through interviews for educational programming.
• 1 prenatal interview with both parents filmed with your equipment, but conducted via video conference
• B-roll at home of you and your partner preparing for birth
• Pre-labor at home
• Labor and birth at the hospital or birth center
• Postpartum cares at the hospital
• Postpartum b-roll of cares for the baby at home
• 1 postpartum interview with both parents filmed with your equipment, but conducted via video conference
• Your partner/friend/family member MUST be pregnant. We cannot guarantee hire if they’re due in less than 1 month.
• You MUST be allowed to accompany them to the hospital during birth with COVID-19 restrictions!
• You must have your own equipment, including 1 or more HD cameras, a tripod for each camera, 1 or more wireless microphones, and quality lighting for interviews.
• You and your partner must agree to appear on camera and work with us to gain permission to film from the hospital your partner/friend is giving birth at.
Please reply for more information. To apply, you must provide a CV, reel, and list of equipment you own. Please also include how many weeks along your partner/friend is in their pregnancy.