Bike Tune-up, Repairs, Boxing, and Builds (Tenley)
QR Code Link to This Post
I am a bicycle mechanic who turned office worker since the shop closed. I still have my tools and my skills and have since started working from home. Below is a price list of services, but please feel free to contact me with questions or repair estimates. I am not able to travel.
In addition to repairs, services such as custom ground-up builds, frame swaps, and fittings are available. I have also been trained for installing and servicing Shimano Di2 groupsets. Being how these are special one off projects, I'll have to give estimates on a per project basis. Prices do not include parts, just labor.
- Flat fix or tire replacement - $10/wheel
- Bike boxing - $35 (includes packing material)
Bike Tune-Up - $25
- Frame inspection.
- Inspection and adjustment of front and rear derailleurs.
- Drivetrain inspection.
- Bottom bracket inspection.
- Front & rear hub inspection.
- Inspection and adjustment of front and rear brakes.
- Inspection of hydraulic brakes.
- Includes minor wheel true.
Tune-Up Service Price List
- Chain Remove/Inst - $10
- Cassette/Freewheel remove & inst - $7
- Brake cable & housing install - $5
- Shift cable & housing install - $5
- Flat fix/tire replacement - $5
- Bottom bracket remove/inst - $25
- Hub minor adjustment - $3
- Hub overhaul - $20
- Brake pad install $5 (same price for hydraulic)
- Brake rotor install - $7
- Hydraulic brake fluid flush - $15
- Derailleur install - $5
- Pedal remove/install - $3
- Chain ring install - $10
- Shifter install - $8
- Bar taping - $10
- Minor true - $10/wheel
- Major true (10mm +) - $20
- Replacement spoke install - $2/spoke (spoke price not included)