Personal and Household Assistant Wanted (Bethesda, MD)
compensation: $18 and up per hour
QR Code Link to This Post
I am looking to hire an assistant for personal and household help. I am fortunate to still be working, and I do need an assistant. I am healthy, no symptoms, and mostly isolated. While I do need someone to be working permanently and that would be my preferred hire, not just during the pandemic, I am willing to hire someone temporarily who may leave if you return to your job post shutdown.
The work will all be located at my apartment in Bethesda, MD. Being a single male, living alone, working full time and owning a business, as well as traveling weekly, I am very busy and do not have time to do everything that needs done at home. I also do not have the energy to do so. Even now during this global pandemic and mostly shutdown, I am working remotely, which actually has resulted in my house in even worse shape! I am home more, and am not good at putting things away, keeping things in order and so on.
Some of your tasks would be:
- General house organizing, putting things away, unpacking packages, groceries.
- Folding and organizing clothes, closets, keeping closets and drawers neat.
- Keeping tables and surfaces neat and clear.
- Keeping the house generally neat and tidy.
- Light cleaning (swiffering floors, oiling wood furniture, wiping down surfaces).
- Desk organization
- Cooking occasionally (good size kitchen)
- Re-organizing closets
- If you can, there is some computer work such as entering information into excel and whatnot. That is not required.
+ Schedule - my schedule is wide open right now as I am home and have no set appointments. I can have you work any days and times that are good for you. However, I am not a morning person so I would not want anyone here early in the morning.
+ Quantity of Hours and Frequency - I am open to up to 30 hours a week, as little as 8.
+ The rate is $18 (and possibly up, to be discussed) cash per hour.
If you are interested, please email me with a bit about yourself and your experience or related abilities or skills.
Please include any notes on cooking, and your general availability/flexibility.
I am looking to hire someone to begin ASAP.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers