compensation: $25.00 per hour/four hours every other week
QR Code Link to This Post
Seeking reliable, honorable person to help us keep our house in order. There is a set list of tasks. Sometimes, one-time task may be requested. We do not need you to come for an “assessment” of what you think needs doing, or a “deep cleaning” before the regularly scheduled appointments begin.
This is a typical Columbia Heights rowhouse. Three floors.
First floor is public, shared space, and where most of the tasks are.
Second floor and third floor bathrooms are also shared spaces.
This is where all the tasks are done: shared places in the house. Private rooms are not included.
We are requesting four hours twice a month. We pay $25.00 an hour.
THIS is what we need done.
1. Wipe down front doors.—storm door and the inside door.
2. Vacuum the hallway, living, and dining rooms.
3. Dust the hallways, living room and dining room.
4. Wipe down the stove top and oven door.
5. Wipe down the counter and the sink.
6. Wipe down the front of the cabinets.
7. Wipe down the refrigerator-inside and out.
8. Wipe down the guard rail at the bottom of the refrigerator.
9. Empty trash cans and leave the bags on the porch outside.
10. Replace the bags in the trash cans.
11. Wipe the back doors-inside and out.
12. Damp mop the floor, including small area in back of the kitchen.
13. Wipe first floor steps.
14. Wipe the stair railings
1. Clean the bathroom.
2. Clean bathroom mirror.
3. Wipe down bathroom door and moldings.
4. Vacuum the hallway.
5. Dust the bookcases
1. Wipe down the stairs.
2. Wipe down the stair railings.
3. Wipe down washer and dryer.
4. Damp mop the floor.
5. Vacuum the hallway.
6. Dust the bookcase.
We would want to book four hours twice a month.
The First and third weeks OR Second and Fourth weeks.
$25.00 per hour
We use PayPal.
Please provide 2 references.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers