1 hrs 2-3 times per week (Help With Errands) (Logan Circle)
15th Street NW near Rhode Island
compensation: Please email me with your rate(s)
QR Code Link to This Post
As of Nov 18 - This position remains available. I’ve received multiple quality responses. But, I remain in receiving a few more replies. Please be sure to include all of the information requested below for a best response.
Hello, I am looking for someone to help out for about an hour 2-3 times per week. I think most days I won't have a full hour's worth of work but I'll pay for the full hour. The rate is negotiable. I'm located very near Scott Circle (between Logan Circle and Dupont Circle here in DC).
The days are flexible but I'd prefer a semi-regular pattern. Something like Mondays, Thursdays, & Saturdays. But the exact pattern is also negotiable. Here are the tasks I would like help with:
- Take the recycling down to the recycling room.
- Collapse mailing boxes from packages received and take to recycling room.
- Take garbage out. Replace garbage bins with new liners/bags.
- Sweep (Swifer) floors. Vacuum floors. Dust shelves and surfaces.
- Wash, dry, and put away dishes.
- Tidy up the living, closet, kitchen, bathroom space.
- Errands (visit store to pick up groceries).
- Odd house tasks (organize book shelf, sort odds & ends drawers, organize pantry [throw out expired food items], etc.)
- Odd business tasks, proofread a letter, double check simple calculations/figures, etc.
Thanks so much for looking this job posting over. I hope to find someone local to the Scott Circle area or someone that can travel here from not too far away. For the right candidate, I could be persuaded to also pay for travel time and/or cover costs of transportation to and from the neighborhood.
If you have a in interest in this work please contact me via craigslist with a note indicating what interests you in the work, what rate you would charge, and what level of experience you have. Please be sure to include a phone number that I can use. Let me know if you prefer phone or text to communicate, starting out. A resume is optional.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers