Piano Teachers Needed for In-Person Private Lessons! (Ashburn)
compensation: $50/hour employment type: contract
QR Code Link to This Post
Piano Teachers Needed for IN-HOME Music Lessons -- All Instruments Welcome!
Are you an established music teacher looking for a few students? A new music teacher who needs a first teaching gig? A newly relocated teacher who wants to gain a foothold in the area? Wherever you are in your career, you've found a great school that is locally run by fellow music teachers!
***We are especially in need of instructors for the Ashburn area. If you are in Loudon Co, this is a great opportunity to build your local studio!***
Lessons In Your Home is a music school that does private lessons throughout the D.C. Metro Area (NoVA, D.C., MD). We're seeking professional musicians and educators to add to our teaching staff. We do lessons in the homes or schools of our students and are fully committed to musical excellence. Please note, we're not a referral service -- we're a school and staff of teachers.
We are specifically in need of piano, voice, and guitar teachers now, but if you are a degreed and professional musician who teaches another instrument, feel free to apply as well. We teach all instruments, ages, and levels. Candidates must hold at least a bachelor's degree in music teacher (or equivalent professional experience) and have a long term perspective centered around delivering consistent, weekly lessons to student. If you need more students and employment that compliments working as a musician, please apply!
Here is what we look for in our teachers:
* Passion for teaching and music education!
* At least a bachelor's degree in music, or equivalent professional experience
* Personal vehicle to travel to and from lessons
* A desire to work with long-term students
* Great communication skills
What are the perks of working with us?
* Flexible scheduling based on when and where you can work
* No restriction on working with other companies or maintaining your own studio
* Professional mentorship to take your teaching to the next level (especially for recent graduates)
* Complete admin management of your students -- you just teach!
* Referrals for private students
* Freedom to teach with the methods YOU choose