compensation: $45,000-$55,000 based on experience. Advancement available. employment type: full-time non-profit organization
QR Code Link to This Post
This position supports the work of Rosemount Center, an early childhood education and family support center (Head Start – HS & Early Head Start - EHS/ Office of the State Superintendent for Education - OSSE) and reports to the Program Director. The Assistant Enrollment Coordinator helps to coordinate enrollment, eligibility, and attendance requirements for Head Start, Early Head Start, OSSE subsidy, and OSSE funded PreK. This is a full-time, salaried, non-exempt position. This is a full time, on site position. No remote work is available.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Helps enroll children ages birth through three years in Early Head Start (EHS) and ages three through five years in Head Start (HS)
2. Helps to enroll children birth through five years of age in OSSE subsidized spaces.
3. Helps to enroll children ages three through five years of age in the OSSE PreK program.
4. Participates in Head Start “ERSEA” and OSSE enrollment trainings (eligibility, recruitment, selection, enrollment, and attendance).
5. Enters data in Rosemount’s enrollment database.
6. Assists in reconciling monthly attendance reports with the Finance Office.
7. Supports the Center’s senior management and performs other duties upon request.
1. AA degree in education, social services, human services or related field.
2. Experience working with infants, toddlers, and/or preschool children from low income families preferred
3. Excellent organizational, time management and communication skills
4. Familiar with Microsoft Office (Excel and Word) and database management. Proficient in the use of technology, particularly as it relates to the enrollment and admission process.
5. Bilingual (English/Spanish) REQUIRED. Your resume will not be considered if you do not meet this requirement.
6. Early Head Start/Head Start experience helpful.
OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers