The employer will pay or exceed the prevailing wage, as determined by the U.S. Department of Labor
(1) Direct or plan the programs, training, or evaluations of teachers and oversee their daily activities;
(2) Responsible for instructing students in MindBloom preschool from ages 2-5. Help teachers create lesson plans, administer praise and constructive criticism, instruct staff and students on subjects such as science, immersion second language, and math, and create a well-rounded, comprehensive instructional program, therefore establishing distribution networks with parents and family services strategies
(3) Initiate education research studies or analyze their findings, using parents target forecasting or strategic planning to ensure the profitability of education, teaching, analyzing children developments and behaviors
(4) Develop educational influence, such as directing, or coordinating activities to promote education and teaching, work with advertising or promotions based on knowledge of established education programs
(5) Increase variety of the programs, such as music instruments, science class, Chinese art, Chinese music, field trips with Chinese culture, etc.;
(6) Establish international education programs, such summer camp, aftercare and tutoring;
(7) Use knowledge of education and management principles involved in strategic lesson planning, class resource allocation, teacher modeling, and leadership; educational technique, teaching methods, and coordination of parents and resources.
Position requires Master’s degree in education or related fields focusing on early childhood education, knowledge in skillful development of teaching methods, and effective communications with coworkers and parents of students. Using advanced knowledge in education to conduct strategic lesson planning, allocate and optimize class resources.
Please mail resume to MindBloom Preschool, 2420 Rhode Island Avenue, NE, Washington DC, 20018
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers