compensation: To be discussed with the Hiring Manager employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Planate Management Group (PMG) is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) headquartered in Alexandria, Virginia and Orlando, Florida USA with a technical support center in the South East Asia and East Africa, that provides program management and facilities engineering services worldwide. Planate is a small business provider of planning, design, infrastructure management, technical consulting, engineering, and construction management services in support of the US Department of Defense (DOD) and its Service (Army, Air Force, Navy, Marine Corps) missions, along with other US federal agencies, all over the world.
The Claims Analyst may be tasked to provide claims/dispute resolution services when and as required by the Government for specific projects. Services may include provision of expert testimony as required in unusual situations from specialty disciplines.
This position is contingent on the award of the contract, offering initially one year with four option years.
• Furnishing reports with supporting information necessary to resolve disputes or defend against the claims
• Preparation and assembly of appeal files
• Participation in meetings or negotiations with claimants
• Appearance in legal proceedings
• Preparation of cost estimates for use in claims negotiations
• Preparation of risk assessments/analyses relative to claim exposures
• Preparation of findings of fact and any other documentation required
• Perform other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
Qualifications To be successful in the role:
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related technical field
• Minimum 12 (level 1) or 15 (level 2) years of construction, engineering or claims and litigation experience
• Must be willing to be assigned in different regions of the USA
• Experience working in healthcare preferred
• Must lawfully reside in the United States and have a driver’s license
• Must have a thorough understanding of the claims review and legal defense process and be able to perform Cause and Effect Analysis, Cost and Schedule Integration and Entitlement Analysis
• Must possess Communication, Language, and Software Skills with the ability to utilize a variety of software programs to monitor, update, and produce work products by applying knowledge of computer literacy
Planate Management Group is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Joining the Planate team opens you to an experience working for a Global company where you are among a team that is considered a premier trusted partner for planning, design, engineering, asset management, and professional service solutions anytime, anywhere. We Take Care of Our Own; Personally and Professionally, Up and Down The Line.
We’d love for you to be a part of our Global workforce, helping us serve as an effective and integrated partner to advance every client's mission!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers