compensation: To be discussed with the Hiring Manager employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Planate Management Group (PMG) is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) headquartered in Alexandria, Virginia and Orlando, Florida USA with a technical support center in the South East Asia and East Africa, that provides program management and facilities engineering services worldwide. Planate is a small business provider of planning, design, infrastructure management, technical consulting, engineering, and construction management services in support of the US Department of Defense (DOD) and its Service (Army, Air Force, Navy, Marine Corps) missions, along with other US federal agencies, all over the world.
The Construction Administrator is responsible for ensuring that all project documentation and project quality is within the Veterans Affairs’ approved scope of work.
This position is contingent on the award of the contract, offering initially one year with four option years.
• Assist the project in all administration functions and processes
• Facilitate development of project plans and manage them from inception to completion
• Monitor all moving parts of the project keeping them synchronized and moving forward
• Prepare, organize, and distribute all necessary project materials
• Organize and implement formulated policies and procedures
• Attend all project meetings and take notes
• Communicate pertinent information between management and staff
• Strategically create project plans, creating a timeline and setting benchmarks
• Advise staff on adherence to set budgets and project schedule
• Supervise and delegate tasks to project assistants and other trained staff
• Set goals, provide motivation, and thoroughly support your project team members
• Collaborate on project presentations
• Perform other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
Qualifications To be successful in the role:
• Degree from an accredited institution of higher learning and/or evidence work experience or knowledge to compensate for absence of higher education
• Experience in healthcare facility or hospital preferred
• Minimum of three (3) years of construction work experience may be substituted and will be reviewed for acceptability. A detailed dossier shall be presented
• Must possess a working knowledge of construction practices and call upon this knowledge to assist in implementing the various plans set forth on the project including Quality Assurance; Safety, Time, Cost, Change and Information Management
• Familiar with the site operations of a General and Sub-contractor and the process of managing a building construction operation
• Experienced in preparing, analyzing and identifying incongruities and deficiencies in the contractors work in relationship with the construction documents
• Must be able to understand the baseline schedule and assist in determining the value of the acceptable work in place
• Work experience and completed projects shall be identified in the credentials of the individual to show competency to undertake a rigorous program in construction in all identified task order scope of work required solicitation
• Must be able to present three projects of the scale and difficulty at which he/she held a similar position
• Excellent Communication, Language, and Software Skills with the ability to utilize a variety of software programs to monitor, update, and produce work products by applying knowledge of computer literacy
• Must be willing to be assigned in different regions of USA
• Must lawfully reside in the United States and has a driver’s license
Planate Management Group is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Joining the Planate team opens you to an experience working for a Global company where you are among a team that is considered a premier trusted partner for planning, design, engineering, asset management, and professional service solutions anytime, anywhere. We Take Care of Our Own; Personally and Professionally, Up and Down The Line.
We’d love for you to be a part of our Global workforce, helping us serve as an effective and integrated partner to advance every client's mission!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers