compensation: To be discussed with the Hiring Manager employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Planate Management Group (PMG) is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) headquartered in Alexandria, Virginia and Orlando, Florida USA with a technical support center in the South East Asia and East Africa, that provides program management and facilities engineering services worldwide. Planate is a small business provider of planning, design, infrastructure management, technical consulting, engineering, and construction management services in support of the US Department of Defense (DOD) and its Service (Army, Air Force, Navy, Marine Corps) missions, along with other US federal agencies, all over the world.
The Scheduler is responsible for providing support and maintenance of the Integrated Master Schedule program of Veterans Affairs projects nationwide.
This position is contingent on the award of the contract, offering initially one year with four option years.
• Review the General Contractor project documentation submittals for conformance with VA submittal specifications; report updated project progress, recommend approval of changes in the work and report project impact issues
• Review each of the contractor’s monthly schedule updates (prepared utilizing Primavera P6 and Microsoft Project software). Report will also comment on current report period and schedule comparison with prior periods to identify network analysis schedule changes, and identify reported delay issues
• Meet with the clients and Construction Manager to review the contractor’s physical progress, sequence of work, and manpower on a regular basis
• Provide a written report including the contractor’s conformance to plan as related to progress, sequencing, and manpower
• Prepare and maintain a file on all historical schedule data/documents including memos of conversations with the contractor’s scheduler
• Prepare schedule risk analyses for the project to support the decisions that must be made by the VA staff
• Provide recommendations for potential schedule revisions as necessary to mitigate schedule delay
• Perform other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
Qualifications To be successful in the role:
• Must possess a current professional credentialing as a Scheduler and maintenance of same throughout tenure
• With at least 3 years of construction scheduling experience
• Must be able to quickly understand and master the requirements of the local state and federal jurisdictions and the requirements of each
• Must have working experience in preparing, analyzing and identifying daily, weekly and monthly deficiencies in the contractors work in relationship with the baseline schedule
• Work completed shall be identified in the credentials of the individual to show competency to undertake a rigorous program in construction for schedule control in all identified task order scope of work required. The Scheduler shall present three projects of the scale and difficulty at which he/she held a similar position
• Proficient in using Microsoft Office suites and all aspects of Primavera P6
• Strong communications skills in English both written and oral
• Experience working in a healthcare facility or hospital preferred
• Must be willing to be assigned in different regions of USA
• Must lawfully reside in the United States and has a driver’s license
Planate Management Group is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Joining the Planate team opens you to an experience working for a Global company where you are among a team that is considered a premier trusted partner for planning, design, engineering, asset management, and professional service solutions anytime, anywhere. We Take Care of Our Own; Personally and Professionally, Up and Down The Line.
We’d love for you to be a part of our Global workforce, helping us serve as an effective and integrated partner to advance every client's mission!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers