compensation: Commensurate with experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Architects Collaborative Incorporated is a leading architectural and planning firm based in Bethesda, Maryland. Our projects range in scale and typology; however, our expertise is in multi-family hi/mid/low-rise buildings and planning.
Our office is currently seeking to fill Project Architect and Project Manager positions with candidates experienced in Construction Documents of multi - family residential projects.
The candidates qualifications should include:
- Professional Degree preferred: B.Arch, M.Arch
- 5-10 years Experience working on design and construction drawings of multi-family residential buildings
- Experience in coordinating consultant drawings with Architectural
- Experience in building envelope details is a must
- Knowledge of building and zoning codes
- Proficiency with Revit and AutoCAD. Other 3D and rendering software experience are a plus.
Please reply to this listing and attach your Cover Letter and Resume. Use Architect Position in the subject line.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers