We are currently seeking a Roadway Inspector to provide project support in our Maryland office. The Inspector’s primary responsibility will be to supervise and ensure quality compliance of Roadway projects for the DDOT.
QR Code Link to This Post
• Candidates shall possess an Associates or Bachelor’s degree in an Engineering discipline.
• Minimum 3 years of roadway experience in Washington DC.
• Experience with DDOT agency projects preferred.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Minimum 10HR OSHA Safety card.
• ACI certification in concrete preferred
• Strong computer skills, including knowledge of MS Office, is a must.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Verifying that all materials and placement of said materials meet the contract requirements.
• Maintaining excellent relationships with clients, and Contractors.
• Review completed work by contractor and ensure compliance with plans and specifications.
• Prepare and maintain project records including inspector’s daily reports.
• Perform Field Inspections on assigned projects.
Our Company offers a competitive wage, complete benefits package including 401(k) with company match, and medical and dental plans. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Send resume with contact information for consideration.