compensation: Non offered for temp position employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Quality Control Technician functions/responsibilities (Temp)
1. Complies with company policies, processes and procedures.
2. Performs inspections throughout all manufacturing process such as:
a. check of incoming supplied parts,
b. in-process inspection during the production executions, and
c. finished goods inspection.
3. Verifies parts in kit before delivering them to production.
4. Conducts inspections on Quality Control tools, shop equipment, and safety equipment and protective clothing.
5. Maintains measuring tools properly calibrated and keeps the equipment calibration log updated.
6. Ability to read and interpret Engineering-Production drawings and tolerances.
7. Organizes Production area for efficiency by identifying and storing the items used, maintaining the area and items, and sustaining order in Production and Quality workspace.
8. Properly completes required documentation such as:
a. Inspection forms, Acceptance/Rejection tags,
b. non conformance part forms,
c. QC tools calibration certificates,
d. supplier corrective action/corrective action forms when needed.
9. Other activities pertaining to quality, that the Quality Manager and Top Management find suitable based on the company needs.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers