compensation: $45 per hour (but negotiable) employment type: contract internship telecommuting ok
QR Code Link to This Post
About the role
- Your responsibility is to use download .csv files, analyze data, build spreadsheets and graphs, and more.
- The number research would be on mobile games.
- This role is a contract role that is done remotely, meaning at your home, coffee shop, etc.
- You do not have to have any previous experience.
- But, you need to be detail oriented, a numbers person, and a thorough researcher.
- You also need to be a self-starter because you will have lots of autonomy and will not be ‘managed’ (a good thing).
About the company
Liquid and Grit provides information and recommendations to mobile gaming companies, like Zynga, King, and Rovio. We break down games, features, and content for our clients. We are located north of San Francisco but have an entirely remote workforce with people all over the United States.
- Downloading data from third-party tools like Sensor Tower.
- Analyzing large sets of data in excel or Google sheets
- Doing analysis on the data sets in excel or Google sheets.
- Building graphs in excel or Google sheets.
- Write clear summaries about the data (not as important but nice to have).
- This is a part-time contract position for ~10 hours per week to start but will likely increase in hours as you prove yourself.
- Access to a computer.
- Our hiring process takes 2-3 weeks.
- We hire using strict tests to determine skills and remove biases.
- You will have to complete 3-4 tests.
- We hire quickly to see how you do on the job (the best indicator).
- After 1-2 weeks of contact work, we select 1 person