compensation: Includes generous benefits package. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Are you a driven manager with a passion for food? Can you lead a strong team, deliver great food, and ensure our customers have a great experience? Do you want to get in on the ground floor of a fast growing, entrepreneurial minded business? If this is you, we want you to join our team!
CAVA is a fast-growing culinary brand with a portfolio of fast casual restaurants and a packaged goods line dedicated to fresh, Mediterranean inspired, better-for-you cuisine. Born from a full service restaurant collaboration between three first-generation Greek American childhood friends in the Washington, D.C. area, our chef-driven fast casual format has currently more than 45 restaurants with further expansion ahead.
• A competitive base salary
• Benefits package including health, dental, vision and pet insurance
• 401k enrollment with company match after 1 year
• Free CAVA food
• Paid Time Off
• The opportunity to be on the ground floor of a rapidly growing brand while laying the foundation to build your team from the ground up.
The ideal candidate:
• Is hardworking and passionate - CAVA is more than a paycheck; it is a lifestyle
• Has restaurant management or shift leading experience of at least six months
• Is confident with basic troubleshooting
• Is a team player - We work together to make our environments as vibrant as our food
• Wants to grow - We want your feedback so we can improve as a company. The more we improve, the more opportunity there will be for you to grow at CAVA!
Managers communicate clearly and effectively to customers and employees in English. Managers will oversee all restaurant operations and team members. Managers provide leadership and motivation to ensure that all team members are guest-focused and team-focused. Managers set high standards and establish a positive work atmosphere for their team to create successful day-to-day operations.
As a General Manager, you will:
• Work closely with supervisors and team members to ensure the best possible customer service is provided to our guests
• Deliver genuine customer experiences
• Recruit, hire, train, and conduct performance evaluation of crew members and supervisors
• Ensure company training programs are being used properly by team members and supervisors
• Provide performance feedback and recognition to all supervisors and team members on a consistent basis
• Execute and understanding all administration duties including P&L, budgets, and cost controls with regard to food, beverage and labor goals.
We are committed to training and supporting each team member to help you reach your goals and to have you grow with us.