DUE SOUTH is currently seeking experienced Servers, Runners/Expo, Hosts and Managers.
QR Code Link to This Post
***ABOUT US***: Due South offers creative cuisine inspired by the Southern states with an emphasis on in-house smoked meats, locally sourced seafood and farm fresh produce. Located in the historic Lumber Shed building along the newly built, beautiful Anacostia Riverwalk Trail, Due South is part of the increasingly popular section of Southeast DC known as The Yards; only a few blocks from Nationals Park.
Chef Rusty Holman has expressed his brand of Southern-inspired food in the DC area since 2007. Rusty's open kitchen concept combines subtle international flavors with many classics that produce sophisticated Southern cuisine.
- Experience in a FULL-SERVICE, high-volume environment required.
- Proven track record in hospitality. "Southern Hospitality" is foremost, so our staff should be inherently warm and welcoming.
- MUST be reliable and exhibit a strong work ethic.
- Possess a positive attitude and take pride in being a team-player.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Flexible availability. Nights, weekends and some holidays are required.
** To Apply**: Qualified individuals may respond to this posting with a resume and references for consideration. Cover- Letter also preferred.
Please address the position you are applying for in the subject line.
Check us out at DueSouthDC.com