Bachelor’s degree in IT or related filed or equivalent
Experience with health and human services Case Management functionality and associated business processes with immediate focus on Notices
Prepare and execute audit of notices in Curam as related but not limited Medicaid, SNAP, TANF etc
Experience with Functional Design Documents and application of technical skills to identify issues in Case Processing
Experience with executing business process analysis (Use Cases and/or process flows) and mapping (Gap Analysis) techniques in Curam.
Experience with Curam workflows and rules in Medicaid, MAGI and Non-MAGI Modules
Exp. With Curam workflows and rules in Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) and Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) Modules
Experience with use of JIRA, Salesforce, and Microsoft Office Suite, especially (Excel, Visio, MS Project).
Oral and written communication and presentation skills.
Strong Analytical Skills, with the ability to present analysis on various issues, gaps, trends, risks, costs etc.
Experience with Tableau, Microstrategy, and/ or Bl tools.
Knowledge of Curam V6 or higher
Knowledge of SQL
This position is housed under the Department of Healthcare Finance in direct support of the DC Access System (DCAS). Candidate works under the general executive supervision and oversight of the DCAS Program Director in conjunction with an aligned line report. Candidate must exercise independent judgment and creativity in executing duties and responsibilities and will handle all routine assignments independently, planning and organizing work for themselves. Candidate must consult with senior IT technicians and DCAS Supervisory Program Director when addressing issues that are controversial, unprecedented or will have significant impact on program operations. Candidate's work is reviewed for the achievement of broad objectives and soundness of conclusions and recommendations. The candidate also interacts with representatives of other District and federal agencies as necessary to assure sound process. This includes in-person, telephone, electronic and written communication. In addition to excellent oral, written, and presentation skills the candidate must have strong team and interpersonal skills, and ability to multi-task when required.
The candidate will become an integral part of the DCAS Team, making every problem associated with the findings a problem of their own and will demonstrate the required initiative and critical thinking abilities necessary to resolve all problems and challenges accordingly.
The Core duties associated with the role are as follows:
• Candidate will serve as an integral part of the DCAS Project and work in close coordination with the DCAS Administration to ensure that DCAS Quality Control Program.
• Candidate must have experience with health and human services Case Management functionality and associated business processes with immediate focus on Notices.
• Candidate must be able to prepare audit plan and execute audit of notices in Curam as related but not limited to Medicaid, SNAP, TANF programs and identify issues.
• Candidate must be able to follow Functional Design Documents and apply technical skills to identify issues in Case Processing.
• Candidate must be able to execute business process analysis (Use Cases and/or process flows) and mapping (Gap Analysis) techniques in Curam.
• Candidate must be able to understand Curam workflows and rules in Medicaid, MAGI and Non-MAGI Modules.
• Candidate must be able to understand Curam workflows and rules in Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) and Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) Modules.
• Candidate must be comfortable with use of JIRA, Salesforce, and Microsoft Office Suite.
• Candidate must have excellent oral and communication skills with ability to translate and communicate highly technical concepts to both technical personnel and non-IT business users.
• Preferred candidate will have Social Services program experience with Government/public sector and proven track record of effective written communications and presentation delivery.
• Candidate must be flexible team player with an attitude to have the team succeed and assist in other activities as needed.
CONTRACT JOB DESCRIPTION
1. Formulates and defines systems scope and objectives based on both user needs and a thorough understanding of business systems and industry requirements.
2. Devises or modifies procedures to solve complex problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operation time, and form of desired results. Includes analysis of business and user needs, documentation of requirements, and translation into proper system requirements specifications.
3. Provides consultation on complex projects and is considered to be the top level contributor/specialist of most phases of systems analysis, while considering the business implications of the application of technology to the current and future business environment.
Minimum Education/Certification Requirements :
Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field or equivalent experience; or a current Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers