compensation: $20 per hour employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Immediate temporary office assistance needed in Tenleytown/Friendship Heights, Washington, DC. 40 hours per week. Must be ready to start next week or the week after. We are an events/government relations office looking for a friendly team player with excellent phone and email skills and an upbeat attitude.
It is a temporary job because we slow down later this fall during the presidential election. Perfect job for professionals waiting to start their Masters or Doctorate programs or parents headed back to the work force. This is not a phone sales job.
Primary job duties and responsibilities include:
- Phone scheduling for events/government relations office
- Other administrative work (compiling folders, etc.)
- MUST have a college degree
- Friendly and works well in a team setting
- Excellent social skills and communication skills
- Ability to maintain polite and professional communications within the office, over the phone, and through email
- Comfortable with computers and databases
- Deadline and detail oriented
- We work on an Apple platform, so comfort with Apple is a plus.
- Please send resume with initial email.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers