compensation: Based on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are looking for a motivated, friendly and responsible Certified Dental Assistant to join our practice. Some of the qualifications and skills we are looking for are listed below. To apply, please email us your cover letter along with your resume. We offer competitive pay, medical and dental benefits, 401K and paid time off. We look forward to hearing from you.
• DC Certification a must
• X-ray certified
• Must be a team player, caring and friendly.
• Competent in four handed dentistry.
• Previous surgical and Cerec experience a plus.
• Seat patients, discuss procedures, sign treatment plans and consents.
• Sanitize and sterilize instruments
• Take impressions
• Must be organized and be DETAIL oriented.
• Knowledge of dental software is a must and Eaglesoft knowledge is preferred.
• Available to work Monday-Friday.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers