compensation: Based on experience. This is a full-time, full-benefit position with remote opportunities (exciting, we know!) employment type: full-time telecommuting okay
QR Code Link to This Post
Corporate Technical Recruiter
A federal contractor in the D.C. metro area is looking for a Corporate Technical Recruiter who can join our team! The individual in this position with manage the full lifecycle of recruiting, and must have displayed experience working in a corporate setting (not 1099). This individual will have a primary focus of engaging in all aspects of recruitment of technically skilled candidates for direct hire by the company. This includes drafting position descriptions, validating submitted applications against required skills and experience, conducting initial phone interviews and scheduling follow-up interviews with our technical staff. This position is open to remote opportunities for the right individual within the DC-metro area, with the expectation that the individual will be able to come onsite when needed.
The right individual will be on track to own the recruiting department within the organization. This is a full-time, full-benefits role. We are not accepting 1099s, nor recruiters whom have only worked in a subcontractor capacity.
JOB DUTIES AND TASKS:
• Drafting and posting job ads
• Reviewing resumes and screening candidates
• Conducting phone screenings/interviews
• Corresponding with potential candidates via phone/email
• Initiating calls/emails to potential candidates
• Scheduling and conducting interviews with candidates in person, over the phone, or through Skype
• Author, edit and format a variety of documents, reports, proposals and technical documentation
REQUIRED JOB QUALIFICATIONS
• Understanding of corporate, internal recruiting process for IT-related roles
• At a minimum, some experience supporting recruiting the process such as reviewing candidates and conducting interviews
• Technical background or understanding of current technical disciplines including, application development, web design, UX, database management, etc.
• Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
• Comfortable and familiar with the use of online calendars (e.g., Outlook), online job boards, social media and online meetings/video chat
• Superior proofreading skills to ensure proper grammar, spelling and punctuation
• Strong MS Office skills including the use of Styles in MS Office, complex formulas in MS Excel and templates in MS PowerPoint
• Great interpersonal, analytical, problem solving, negotiating, influencing, facilitation, decision making, and conflict resolution skills
• Familiarity of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)
• The ability to stay highly organized with great attention to detail, and prioritize across multiple tasks
• The ability to maintain strict confidentiality and discretion
• An outgoing and friendly disposition
• Excellent written and spoken English
• Excellent communication skills are required
• The availability to work outside normal working hours to meet critical deadlines (e.g. some evening and weekend hours for interviews and coordination of interviews)
• A work area that allows for participation in online conference calls without distractions or external noise
• Motivated and proactive work ethic, not requiring micromanagement
Highly Desired Qualifications and Skills:
• Application development background
• MS Office certification
• Human Resources or recruiting experience
• Prior experience with some part of recruiting function such as sourcing, screening, hiring, etc.
• Bachelor's degree (Computer Science/IT field preferred).
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers