A renowned international non-profit is looking for an HR Coordinator to support both their business partnerships and employee relations teams. The Coordinator will be responsible for compliance, employee engagement, and retention and act as the initial point of contact for internal and external clients. Qualified candidates will possess strong customer service and problem solving skills with a high level of discretion. This temp-to-hire opportunity is perfect for a mid-level HR professional with non-profit experience!
• Managing staff-related data entry and changes in database to include new hires and staff departures
• Coordinating across teams to proactively manage and update human resource policies
• Drafting memoranda, employee agreements, salary adjustments, etc.
• Working with HR team members on special projects and initiatives
• Associate's degree required, Bachelor's degree preferred
• 1+ year of HR experience
• Knowledge of electronic filing systems and HRIS (Workday preferred)
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
To see more positions available through The Ford Agency, please check out our website at www.ford-agency.com.
The Ford Agency
1660 L Street NW
Washington, DC 20036
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers