Find a Job Today! Earn $12 to $40 per hour. (Washington D.C.)
compensation: Hourly compensation between $12-$40
QR Code Link to This Post
At GigSmart, we are passionate about helping people find work. You can join the 200,000+ workers nationwide who are using our Get Gigs app to connect to local work opportunities across 3,000 skills in all industries.
Whether you are interested in picking up hourly shifts, or you are seeking permanent employment, GigSmart connects you to open opportunities with the largest companies in the U.S.
All job placements happen through our Get Gigs mobile app. To be considered for open shifts, you must create a Get Gigs account. You will not be considered for any positions without a worker profile completed within the Get Gigs app.
After you create your Get Gigs account, you'll have the opportunity to work shifts on behalf of our national clients (Kroger, 7-Eleven, Bang Energy, and others). These temporary assignments could lead to permanent placement for reliable candidates who work hard and have a good attitude.
The starting pay rate for hourly opportunities available in Washington D.C. area ranges between $12.00-$40.00/hr.
We are hiring for positions across dozens of industries: Construction, Restaurant, Hospitality, Commercial Moving, Commercial Cleaning, Handyman Residential Services, Business Services, Warehouse, Installation and Repair, and many more.
In addition, the Get Gigs app provides the following user benefits:
- Occupational Accident Insurance Coverage: coverage to protect you from injury incurred on the job.
- Worker Benefits Portal: sign up for health, dental, vision, and life benefits.
- Quick Payment: Workers are paid within days of completing their first shift.
- Referral Bonus Opportunity: get paid to refer more users to GigSmart.
- Access Temporary Gigs and Permanent Job Opportunities: apply to local shift work or browse GigSmart's Job Board to apply to part-time and full-time job openings.