Our dryer broke.
QR Code Link to This Post
so we bought a used dryer from someone in Logan Circle in DC and need it to be picked up from that person and delivered to us at 11th and Maryland NE. This MUST happen at 1 p.m. tomorrow, Sunday October 18th.
Do not email if you cannot perform this job tomorrow at 1 p.m.
Both homes are rowhouses. You will need a TWO person crew to do this job, it can't be done by one person. You will need a pickup truck/van/trailer whatever to move a single dryer.
We have already paid the person for the dryer -- you will just need to pick it up.
Then we need you to install the dryer (just plug it in and hook up the exhaust hose, I believe) - and haul the old dryer off -- you can either fix it (the heat setting knob broke off) or sell it for parts, or junk it, whatever.
If you are interested in this job, please send us an email with the quote for the service.
You will need to wear a face mask when picking up and when inside our home.
Do NOT email if:
1) you do not have a two person crew
2) you cannot do the pickup at 1 p.m. tomorrow
3) you do not have a vehicle to fit the dryer
4) you do not know how to hook up the dryer on this side
5) you are not willing to wear a face mask throughout
6) you are not able to haul the old dryer off