Growing DC firm seeking an attorney with a minimum of 4-7 years experience. Applicants should have strong organizational skills, want responsibility, and possess an interest in litigation. Applicants should also be a team player and have a positive attitude. Previous clerkship experience highly desirable. Government Contract Experience is a plus.
QR Code Link to This Post
• Maintain excellent client relations
• Evaluate claims for relief, causes of action, and defenses
• Prepare research memorandum for clients and partners
• Draft and file complaints, answers, motions, briefs, and other pleadings in federal courts
• Prepare for and participate in trials in federal court
• Prepare appeals before federal appellate courts
• Experience in skillfully managing projects in a fast-paced environment
• Experience performing legal research
• Creative thinker and problem solver
• Basic MS Office Suite and technological literacy, including experience working with Westlaw, Pacer, and CM/ECF
• One year (or more) experience in federal litigation
Interested applicants should submit a resume, cover letter, writing sample, and salary expectations. Veteran friendly.