Special Counsel is currently seeking document review attorneys for an upcoming project in Washington, DC. Please see assignment details and requirements below and submit your resume ASAP if you are available for this project.
QR Code Link to This Post
• Anticipated Start Date: TBD
• Expected Duration: TBD
• Hour requirement: 40 hours per week
• Pay: $60/hr
• Location: Special Counsel Washington, D.C. National Delivery Center - near Foggy Bottom Metro Center.
• eDiscovery experience: preferred but not required
• Preferably an attorney: must be licensed/barred in any US state
• Prior legal experience is a plus
• Must have experience with reviewing, drafting, and negotiating vendor contacts
• Prior experience with IT sourcing
• Experience with service agreements, commercial agreements such as: intellectual property, licensing, privacy, and liability issues.
If you are available and meet the above qualifications, please send your resume in a Word doc ASAP!
Available benefits: direct deposit; optional medical, dental, and vision coverage; business casual dress; professional work environment.
Referral Bonus: Receive a referral bonus for referring someone to Special Counsel who is placed on a temporary position!