Are you an analytical, problem solver with a passion for investigating complex business issues? Are you interested in working with a dynamic team that uses market leading technology to identify emerging threats and minimize risk within their client's environment? If so, Deloitte could be the place for you! If you are seeking a role that offers you the opportunity to provide front line support to our clients, consider a career in Deloitte Advisory's Forensics and Investigations practice.
Transparency, innovation, collaboration, sustainability: these are the hallmark issues shaping Federal government initiatives today. Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) is passionate about making an impact with lasting change. Carrying out missions in the Deloitte's GPS practice requires fresh thinking and a creative approach. We collaborate with teams from across our organization in order to bring the full breadth of Deloitte, its commercial and public sector expertise, to best support our clients. Our aspiration is to be the premier integrated solutions provider in helping to transform the Federal marketplace.
As a Project Delivery Analyst in the Forensics and Investigations group you will:
• Support Implementation and Operations Management best practices
• Lead and support tasks and portions of the project scope on engagements related but not limited to Operations and Maintenance, Helpdesk Operations, Software and Application Development and Maintenance, Financial Operations, and Project and Acquisition Management
• Perform analysis and diagnosis of client issues
• Demonstrate a foundational understanding of the client environment and overall project scope
• Identify and solve problems using analysis, experience, and judgment
• Independently perform tasks with some guidance to execute a portion of the project scope
• Assist with the FOIA processing platform. This work consists of accessing pre-scanned images of records and logging certain information into FOIA Request Tracking System (FOIAXpress) to create a FOIA case file. These activities include:
• Entering specific information from the request into FOIAXpress
• Identifying and applying the FOIA and Privacy Act (PA) exemptions as necessary
• Identifying documents or other items in a file that require special processing.
• Creating and maintaining electronic case files
• Submitting the completed case file for review.
• Redacting the documents electronically
• Preparing and maintaining electronic copies of the final response letter and redacting documents solely within FOIAXpress
• Packaging and mailing the final response letter and redacted documents to the requestor
• Updating and closing out the case within FOIAXpress.
• Typically has 1 or more years of consulting and/or industry experience
• Ability to work independently under general guidance
• Experience working in teams and in a team environment that is process-oriented and deadline-driven
• Professional oral and written communication skills
• Relevant software or application skills to complete job successfully
• Problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
• Ability to obtain and maintain the required clearance for this role
• At least one year of experience in document review
• Prior professional services or federal consulting experience
• Bachelor's Degree
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers