Special Counsel is currently seeking Spanish, French, German, and Mandarin document review attorneys for an upcoming remote projects in DC. Please see assignment details and requirements below and submit your resume ASAP if you are available for this project.
QR Code Link to This Post
• Anticipated Start Date: TBD
• Expected Duration: TBD
• Hour requirement: 40 hour minimum per week
• Pay: Market rate
• Location: Remote
• eDiscovery experience: Highly preferred but not required
• Bar/License: Must possess active/in good standing license to practice law in DC
• Language fluency: Must have passed ALTA fluency test within past 2 years with Special Counsel
If you are available and meet the above qualifications, please send your resume in a Word doc ASAP!
Available benefits: direct deposit; optional medical, dental, and vision coverage.
Referral Bonus: Receive a referral bonus for referring someone to Special Counsel who is placed on a temporary position!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please visit https://www.specialcounsel.com/candidate-privacy/
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.